This week, Chris and Soroush finally get to the topic they've been waiting for since they started the podcast: reactive programming. Chris gives a high level intro, and they dive into Q&A.
- How Chris and Soroush met
- RACMarbles, which is RxMarbles with RAC terminology!
- A General Theory of Reactivity
- Accidental vs. Essential Complexity (Paper PDF)
- Reactive tooling for iOS/macOS
- The ReactiveCocoa repository contains excellent documentation for the framework and reactive concepts in general
- The introduction to Reactive Programming you've been missing
- ReactiveCocoa Concepts for Asynchronous Libraries
The Spatial/Temporal/Singular/Plural table from A General Theory of Reactivity.