Chris and Soroush continue their discussion of the future of concurrency in Swift by considering how Erlang achieves fault isolation with actors.
- Concurrency in Swift: One approach
- Previously: Episode 42: Actors
- Erlang and Elixir
- Erlang Hot Code Swapping
- Concurrent and Distributed Programming with Erlang and Elixir: Part 1
- Errors and Processes
- Who Supervises The Supervisors?
- Fault Tolerance doesn't come out of the box
- Concurrency in Erlang & Scala: The Actor Model
- Alan Kay
- What is OTP? (Learn You Some Erlang)
Get a new Fatal Error episode every week by becoming a supporter at patreon.com/fatalerror.