Get a new Fatal Error episode every week by becoming a Patreon supporter!
This week, Chris and Soroush try to compare Objective C and Swift, but end up talking about metaprogramming a lot.
- “Metaprogramming” isn’t a scary word (not even in Objective-C) by Soroush
- Mantle - JSON mapping
- JTObjectMapping - more JSON mapping
- InstantCocoa - Soroush's Rails-esque iOS framework
- Method Dispatch in Swift - good overview of the different kinds of function dispatch in Swift
- The Ghost of Swift Bugs Future - Overview of static dispatch with protocol with default implementations