This week, Chris and Soroush talk about impostor syndrome, starting a new job, team dynamics and rockstar developers. Then: toggling booleans and the Law of Demeter!
- “No Feigning Surprise” - Recurse Center
- Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt - CocoaLove 2014
- Impostor Syndrome
- The Inner JSON Effect
- Bus Factor
- Salary Negotiation: Make More Money, Be More Valued
- “’You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take’” - Wayne Gretzky” - Michael Scott
- "Every great developer you know got there by solving problems they were unqualified to solve until they actually did it." - Patrick McKenzie
- “People sometimes ask me how I learned the crazy stuff I like to do. This is how.”
- SE-0199 – Adding toggle to Bool
- Law of Demeter
- You Deserve Nice Things
Get a new Fatal Error episode every week by becoming a supporter at patreon.com/fatalerror.