This week, Soroush and Chris get ready for Dynamic Callable and Dynamic Member Lookup by thinking through how you could use them to mock objects for testing. Plus: more Booleans, national parks, and chat about testing in general.
- #Pragma Conference 2017 - Soroush Khanlou - You Deserve Nice Things
- Teki Con
- SE-0199: Adding toggle to Bool
- Episode 59: Why did they even hire Chris??
- Mutating and Nonmutating Functions
- Google Image Search: Gates of the Arctic National Park
- Dynamic Callable & Dynamic Member Lookup
- Martin Fowler: Mocks Aren't Stubs
- Roy Williams: Tautology Tests
- @whatjasdevreads on Twitter
- Gist by Soroush: How to generate a hex string for push notifications
Get a new Fatal Error episode every week by becoming a supporter at patreon.com/fatalerror.